- Designed to accommodate special needs children
- Includes built-in abductor, contoured interior for correct seating posture and safety harness
- Seat adjusts from upright to recline position and is secured to wedge with hook and loop fastener
- Seat made of molded foam and waterproof coating for easy washing
- X Large seat fits children 61-72 inches and 60-120 lbs.
Special needs children must be fed, hugged, transported, and positioned. Skillbuilders modular seating system is designed to do just that and allows for basic Feeder Seat to transform into floor sitter and mobile floor sitter. Each seat has a built-in abductor, contoured interior for correct seating posture and a safety harness. Seats are made of molded foam that is firm yet soft to the touch, with integral waterproof coating that is easily washed for years of use. Floor sitter set includes seat and floor sitter wedge. Seat is secured to the wedge with Velcro and can be adjusted from upright to reclining position.
X Large seat fits children 61-72 inches and 60-120 lbs.
Feeder Seat only, wedge not included.
Weight: 19 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.