- Letters A-Z plus bonus cards numbers 1-10
- Companion to Vol. 5 DVD and Board Book 5
- Contains 37 cards measuring 4” x 6”
- Plastic D-ring included to keep cards together
It's Signing Time, ANY time, with American Sign Language Flash Card Sets! Flash Card Set 5: ABC Signs makes it easy and fun for you and your child to learn and practice the ASL signs for letters A-Z and numbers 1-10, and gets your child ready for reading. Each colorful card shows your child:
- A photo of Rachel making an ASL sign
- a written description of how to make the sign for extra clarity
- an illustration representing the word - watch for Hopkins the frog here!
- the printed word in large, easy-to-read print for beginning readers
- the word used in a sentence for more advanced readers
How to Use the Flash Cards
- Insert the yellow D-ring through the hole at the top of each card to keep them together
- Clip the cards to your diaper bag or purse so you're ready for signing fun wherever you are
- Review the signs after watching Volume 5 DVD or reading Board Book 5
- Play the game listed on the first card - or create your own!
- Organize the cards alphabetically, by border color, or by Signing Time friend
- Post the cards to label objects in your home
- Slip the cards into a 4x6 photo album for easy reference
- Share the cards with your child's other caregivers
In Flash Card Set 5: ABC Signs, Rachel, Alex, Leah, and their frog Hopkins teach ASL signs for letters A-Z and numbers 1-10. This is a companion set to Volume 5 DVD and Board Book 5 and contains 37 4x6-inch cards printed on heavy UV-coated card stock, a non-toxic plastic D-ring, bonus Signing Time collector card and directions for a fun flash card game.
NOTE: Flash cards are intended for use only with close adult supervision. They are not toys.
ASL signs taught in this set:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10.