The Serene CentralAlert Storm Warning Alert (CA-NOAA) detects weather warning signals from your NOAA radio and sends a signal to trigger the CentralAlert CA360 notification system to warn you.
Note: This item will not work on its own. It is an option for use for the CentralAlert CA-360 notification system (available for purchase separately).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Connects directly to your NOAA radio output jack (radio and connecting cable not included)
- When warning signal is detected, it sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 to alert you that there has been a weather or storm warning issued by NOAA
- Advanced Technology: 2.4 Ghz Smart-Code
- Operating range: Up to 200 ft, open space - actual distance varies according to house construction.
- One Model CA-NOAA is supported
- Battery type: Two AA size alkaline
- Battery life: up to 10 months
Product Dimensions: 2.5" x 3.8" x 1"
Product Weight: 2 oz.