- High carbon steel maintains razor-edge sharpness
- Nonstick coating prevents food particles from sticking
- Balanced weight improves control & maximizes arm strength
- Withstands scratching, bending, breaking, staining, or dulling
- Includes protective sheath for safe storage
Cut perfect thin-boned and boneless meats, fish, poultry and vegetables with ease, precision, and control with this fine edge high carbon steel blade Nonstick Santoku Kitchen Knife. The bright color makes it easier to see, especially for those with low vision, supporting safer, easier cutting and greater independence in food preparation.
A Santoku knife is a general-purpose kitchen knife that's ideal for slicing, dicing, and mincing. The weight of the blade and the handle are balanced to provide greater control and leverage available strength. It's perfect for the visually impaired as well as individuals with arthritis and limited finger/hand strength or dexterity.
- The 5-in. long extra-large, wide fine-edged blade is made of high carbon steel to maintain its razor edge sharpness and features a nonstick coating to prevent food particles from sticking.
- Durable contoured soft-grip plastic handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the hand and full tang knife blade is designed to be the same length and weight as the handle for balance and control, maximizing arm strength.
- This knife also comes with a protective sheath allowing safe and convenient storage in the kitchen gadget drawer, while conserving the sharpness of the blade.
- Professionally designed to withstand scratching, bending, breaking, staining, or dulling with regular use.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty
Measurements: 9.5 in. long x 1.5 in. wide x 0.625 in. thick
Weight (in Original Packaging): 4.5 oz.