- For those who have difficulty rising from toilet seat
- Reversible to a wheelchair transfer seat
- Adds only 1-1/8'' of height to the toilet (not elevated)
One Product - two diverse uses. Converts a standard toilet seat into a seat with armrests or a wheelchair transfer seat. Installed with the arms up, it's a toilet seat with armrests to help people who have difficulty rising from or lowering to a toilet, but don't need an elevated seat or grab bars. Installed with arms down, it's an extended platform to help wheelchair users transfer onto and off the toilet.
It bolts onto most standard toilets and uses a standard toilet seat to maintain the decor of the user's bathroom. Adds only 1-1/8'' of height to the toilet, so it's non-elevated. The extra-wide design makes it suitable for larger sized users. Toilet seat not included.
Due To Health Restrictions, This Product Is Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.