This atomic (radio controlled) clock has great features for the blind and low vision user yet is lightweight and compact, making it ideal for travel. It automatically synchronizes to the correct time broadcast by the US Atomic clock and even accounts for daylight savings, so you never need to set it. Press the button once and the time is announced and the display lights up. Press it twice and the date is announced and the display lights up.
Note: Atomic signal strength varies and there are locations where it may not be received at all, so the atomic function will not work. In these cases, the clock may also be set manually.
- Time and date announcement in a female voice with a British accent.
- Hourly time announcement between 8:00am and 10:00pm (Note: This feature can be turned on and off based on user preference.)
- Display shows time in hours, minutes and running seconds; day and date; and current alarm time setting.
- Extra long 5-minute alarm sound with beep tone and current time announcement
- 5-minute snooze function
- Soft and bright backlight
- High and low announcement volume selection
- Button lock function
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)
LCD Display: 3.25" long x 0.25" wide
Product Dimensions: 4.125" x 2.875" x .80" thick
Product Weight: 4.4 oz.
Weight in Original Packaging: 5.4 oz.
View User Manual