With the versatile Reizen Talking Analog-Digital Water Resistant Watch you can tell the time three ways - by viewing the analog face or the clear LCD digital display, or hearing it announced at the simple press of a button.
Other features include an hourly time announcement (which can be turned off), an alarm with snooze function and sleek, sporty masculine styling. Designed to withstand water splashing, it makes a great daily-use watch for those with active lifestyles, and will be especially appreciated by the blind and those with low vision.
Note: Analog and digital times are set separately, which is convenient for travel, as you may set one to your 'home' time and one to the local time at your destination. The talking time will always match the current digital time set on the watch.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- On demand time announcement (female voice) at the touch of a button
- Hourly time announcement (can be turned off)
- Alarm with choice of sound (Beep, Cuckoo, Rooster Crow or Melody)
- Snooze alarm (every 5 minutes up to 6 times)
- Analog Face has red numbers at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00. Black dashes mark all other hours in between. Hour, minute and sweep second hands are black.
- Digital LED readout has nearly 1/4" black numbers
- Rectangular watch bezel measures approx. 2" High x 1.5" Wide
- Water resistant (Withstands incidental splashing only - do not submerge in water)
- Black plastic case with stainless steel back
- Black resin/plastic band fits wrist diameters from approx. 6" to 8.25"
- Talking movement uses a CR2025 battery; LCD/Analog movement uses a LR1130 battery (both batteries included.)
- 90-Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Product Weight (with batteries installed): 1.6 oz.
Battery Type: CR2025, 00389
View User Manual