The Rebel Wheelchair is lightweight and extremely maneuverable, making it easy to navigate tight areas. It features flip-up desk style armrests that make transfers easy and accessibility better. Quick release rear wheels, a fold-down back and folding frame allow for easy storage and transport in almost any trunk.
- Quick release rear wheels allow for easy storage or transport
- Fold-down back and folding frame allows transport in almost any trunk
- Easily removable swing away footrests are also convenient for storage
- Flip-up desk style armrests make transfers easy and accessibility better
- Lightweight and extremely maneuverable, easy to navigate tight areas
- Large accommodating seating surface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Seat width: 18"
- Seat depth: 16"
- Overall width (open): 25.5"
- Overall width (closed): 10.5"
- Overall height: 35"
- Seat to floor height: 19.5"
- Back height: 17"
- Overall length (with footrests): 43"
- Product weight: 42 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.