- Fabric is strong, yet gentle on the skin
- With aloe and lanolin for added softness
- Pop-up dispenser for convenient, sanitary use
- Measurements: 12 x 8
- Case of 576 cloths (12 packs of 48)
Prevail Disposable Washcloths are made of spun lace fabric that is incredibly strong and soft. Gentle on the skin with aloe and lanolin added and no alcohol content, but durable for effective cleaning while protecting the caregiver from tear through. The pop-up single hand dispensing and special lid design eliminates cross contamination of other wipes and allows caregivers to pull a single unfolded washcloth each time, adding convenience and reducing waste. The lid closes tightly with an audible click to maintain product moisture. Measurements: 12 x 8. Case of 576 cloths (12 packs of 48).
Note: Sorry, but for health and sanitary reasons, this item is non-returnable.
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.