- Measure, mix and easily pour from same bowl
- Dripless spout prevents spills
- 3-piece set: 1, 2 and 4-cup bowls
- Standard and metric measurements inside bowl
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
These cleverly designed mixing bowls allow the user to easily measure and then pour both liquid and dry ingredients into a running mixer without spilling a drop. They're a great kitchen tool for accessible cooking and baking that are helpful for the blind and low vision chef, as well as those with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, arthritis, limited dexterity and motor skills challenges.
POURFect bowls feature wide gull wing shaped sides tapering down to a dripless spout, an egg cracking ledge and a non-slip rubber ring base. Microwave and dishwasher safe, they are made of stain resistant polypropylene. 3-piece set includes 1, 2 and 4 cup bowls. Made in the USA.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRIP - Rests comfortably over your index finger, using your palm and thumb instead of grasping with your fingers.
- EGG CRACKING LEDGE - Convenient location to crack eggs while keeping the entire cracked egg inside the bowl.
- MEASURING GUIDE - English and Metric measurements inside the bowl.
- GULL WINGS - Fold ingredients back into bowl toward the pouring spout completely eliminating overspill.
- RUBBER RING - Non-slip rubber ring adds stability to POURfect Bowl when mixing ingredients.
- CHANNEL - Aligns ingredients to flow smoothly to the pouring spout.
- PIVOT - Securely positions bowl on another container improving control while pouring.
- DRIPLESS SPOUT - Flat edge on spout stops drip from running down the front of the POURfect Bowl.