- For direct signal through hearing aid wearer’s t-coil
- Adds clarity to conversations and meetings
- Compact and portable - sits on desktop
- Built-in microphone, amplifier, induction loop aerial
- Includes rechargeable battery and charger
For improved communication with hearing aid wearers in interview areas, offices, small meeting rooms and reception areas, as well for home visits.
The PIL Portable Information Loop offers versatile, desktop assistance by allowing communication directly with the hearing aid wearer through their t-coil, adding clarity to conversations and meetings. The single control unit, made of durable ABS plastic, incorporates a microphone, amplifier, induction loop aerial and rechargeable battery system.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Allows the sound source of interest (the hearing person's side of the conversation) to be transmitted to the hearing-impaired listener clearly and free of background noise in the area
- Providing versatile desktop induction loop assistance for hearing aid wearers, the portable induction loop is powered by a rechargeable battery and is always ready for immediate use if charged. No installation steps are required.
- The microprocessor-controlled Portable Induction Loop features automatic gain control and noise gating to improve reception of speech
- Automatic standby mode conserves battery life
- The Contacta Portable Induction Loop can be used on a one-to-one basis or in meeting room locations. The electro-magnetic field extends to a maximum of 1.2m radius from the unit.
- Easy to use
- Simple, neat solution with no trailing wires
- Fully portable - can be used in multiple locations
- External Boundary
- Charging station