- Superior voice clarity with reduced background noise
- Optimized audio and echo management for clearer calls
- Protects ears from harsh noises such as fax tones
- Volume, headset/handset and mute controls
- Easy switching between headset and handset
Adapts your telephone to a Plantronics headset and provides control of the sound through your headset. Ideal for professionals - particularly VoIP users - the Vista M22 amplifier delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP. The amplifier includes near-universal compatibility with single and multi-line telephones, as well as ergonomically designed volume, headset/handset and mute controls.
The Quick Disconnect feature between the amplifier and headset lets you move away from your phone without removing your headset or disconnecting the call. Comes complete with a cord to connect to your phone and a lightweight 10-foot coil cord for freedom of movement at your desk. Uses 2 AA Batteries (Included) or Optional AC Power Adapter (Not Included.) 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Optional Headphones: Item: PH41 and Item: 301716
Note: This amplifier is not designed to work with telephones that have the dial pad in the handset or with cordless telephones. Telephone and headset must be purchased separately.
- Offers superior voice clarity with Clearline audio technology
- Delivers optimized audio levels for superior listening comfort - whatever the call
- Adjustable incoming and outgoing volume
- One-button selection of headset or handset
- Supports more natural-sounding speech on wideband networks
- Compatible with most office and contact center phones
- Superior call clarity for all communications
- Supports the enhanced audio from the latest wideband VoIP phones