- Item measures 5 X 9 and each daily pillbox is 1 ¼ X 4 ¾ with 3 sections
- Pillboxes organized by color, tactile, Braille, English and French
- Daily pillboxes pop out of containing tray to carry along in purse or pocket
- Each pillbox's compartments read Morn/Matin, Noon/Midi or Eve/Soir in black tactile letters
- Lip of containing tray reads days of week in English and French, plus Braille daily initial
This sturdy pill organizer makes arranging your meds a breeze. Color coding enables users with low vision to independently choose the right day's pillboxes. Each pillbox also has tactile text in English and French indicating morning, noon or night on the appropriate section.
If you are going to be out for the day, just pop the day's attached pillboxes out of the containing tray for easy packing in purse, pocket or briefcase.
The lip of the containing tray is marked in Braille with each day's English initial. Also the first three letters of each day's name are marked in tactile letters on the tray's lip. Easy-open lids make taking your meds easier than ever before.
Each day's attached pillboxes measure 1 ¼ x 4 ¾. The complete unit measures 5 x 8 ¾.