- Helps students perform everyday activities independently
- Over 700 illustrated word cards divided into 5 lists
- Covers daily activities, housekeeping, personal care, mealtime & shopping
- Combines text & speech in an easy-to-navigate program
- Windows XP or higher; Mac OS 10.5 (Intel) or higher
Picture Cue Dictionary helps students perform everyday activities independently. Over 700 illustrated word cards combine text and speech in an easy-to-navigate program.
It's divided into five word lists: daily activities, housekeeping, personal care, mealtime, and shopping. You create personalized student lists. Word cards can be presented with or without text and speech, and students have three activity options: identification, match and text. The sequence of a word list can reflect a daily routine, menu preferences, an activity schedule, a shopping list, or a functional vocabulary assignment.
The program features three printout styles: a text list, single illustrated cards, or eight illustrated cards per page. Students can follow the printout in actual community setting like a grocery store or restaurant.
Windows XP or higher; Mac OS 10.5 (Intel) or higher, touch screen, and single switch compatible.
Note: This is a Non-Returnable Item.