- 4-in. long, high-carbon steel blade stays sharp
- Nonstick coating prevents food particles from sticking
- Balanced weight improves control & maximizes arm strength
- Ergonomic handle for better grip & safer handling
- Includes protective sheath for safe storage
Slice delicate garnishes, devein shrimp, or trim fruits and baby veggies with this quality nonstick paring knife!
The durable contoured and riveted soft-grip plastic handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the hand, and features a blade that is the same length and weight as the handle for best control and to take pressure off your wrist joints. The bright color makes it easier to see, especially for those with low vision, supporting safer, easier cutting and greater independence in food preparation.
The weight of the blade and the handle are balanced to provide greater control and leverage available strength. It's perfect for the visually impaired as well as individuals with arthritis and limited finger/hand strength or dexterity.
- 4-in. high-carbon steel blade stays sharp
- Nonstick lime green coating prevents food from sticking.
- Soft-grip, ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the hand and provides better control when handling wet.
- Safety sheath helps protect the blade and keep it safe for storage.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty
Measurements: 8.375 in. long x 1.0 in. wide x 0.625 in. thick
Weight (in Original Packaging): 3.1 oz.