- Simple and easy-to-use ear wax removal tool
- Developed by a physician to safely remove ear wax and debris
- Use with water to remove ear wax or without water to safely dry ear canal
- Clinically tested to be safe, effective and non-traumatic
- For ages 6 months and up
The patented OtoClear Tip was developed by a physician to safely and thoroughly clear the ear canal of wax and debris without exposing the ear to any risk of injury or hearing loss. For over a decade, physicians have successfully utilized the OtoClear in their practices to remove even the hardest cases of ear wax from patients as young as 6 months old! What makes the OtoClear Tip with Gentle Touch Design so unique and effective are these simple features:
1. 3 Angled Streams of Water - Defects water towards the ear canal instead of directly at the eardrum. The additional streams also increase the volume of water and generate a whirlpool to thoroughly loosen and remove ear wax.
2. Exit Portals prevent any pressure build up and allows easy drainage of water and debris.
3. Flared Tip prevents over insertion into the ear.
4. Dual Purpose - Use with water to remove ear wax or without water as an air bellow to safely dry the canal to prevent infection.
The OtoClear was clinically tested to be safe, effective, and non-traumatic by Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and the Department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Note: Non-returnable due to health and sanitary reasons.