Opti Verso 2 is the ultimate portable video magnifier with distance viewing capability. If you are a professional or student who requires distance AND close-up viewing, the Opti Verso 2 is for you.
The flexible camera flips up for viewing presentations and flips back again for close up reading and writing. This lightweight video magnifier is the perfect solution for students or professionals on the go.
The Opti Verso 2 has a portable USB 2.0 and connects to either a PC or notebook (not included). The wide range of features includes full and enhanced colors as well as line and shutter markers. It saves images to your PC for later viewing. LED lighting is built-in and Magnification ranges from 1.5x - 50x on a typical 15-in. screen.
The Opti Verso 2 provides full color and a complete range of enhanced color options. It's portable with a light weight of 3.3 pounds. The unit size measures 16.1 in. x 9.4 in. base; 13.7 in. high and collapses to 2.5 in. for storage. A reading table is included along with a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery. The battery life is 6 hours with a charge time of 3-4 hours. The Opti Verso 2 is equipped with a fast charger for recharging.
A protective shoulder carrying case is also provided with capacity for a 15-in. notebook PC.
NOTE: This item is an autofocus zoom camera Only. It must be used in combination with a PC/laptop/notebook (not included) in order to view the image on the PC screen.
- Camera: USB 2.0 autofocus zoom camera suitable for close up and distance
- Magnification: 1.5x-50x (80x digital) on typical 15 inch screen (PC not included)
- Modes: Full color. Complete range of enhanced color options. View Manager with 10 customizable views.
- Power: Worldwide power supply. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery. Battery life - 6 hrs.
- Illumination: LED
- Reading Table: Included
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Carrying case: Protective carrying case included
ESCHENBACH/ASH WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY:
- All ASH products have a two year manufacturer's warranty from date of shipment to the customer
- Authorized warranty returns will be accepted for repair or exchange only; no cash refunds will be made.
- Other returns within 30 days of purchase will be credited in full, less postage when returned in the original packaging in saleable condition.
- Returns will be accepted from 30-60 days with a 15-percent restocking charge applied. - All returns must be pre-authorized. Call MaxiAids at 1-800-522-6294 for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RA Number.
- Bulbs and batteries are not covered under the warranty.
Unit Size: 16.1 in. x 9.4 in. base; 13.7 in. high and collapses to 2.5 in. for storage
Weight: 3.3 lbs. 11oz.