- Easy to use: Just one button to press and connects to TV video input within seconds
- Perfect for those who are visually impaired including those with macular degeneration
- Easily read mail, books, newspapers; internal LED illumination ensures that large image on screen is bright and easy to read
- Size of TV monitor determines magnification (magnifies 17x on a 40-inch screen)
- Economical alternative to a CCTV; magnified image displays in full color
Make reading a breeze with the all-new ezRead Electronic Reading Aid that turns your existing TV monitor into a powerful magnifier! The ezRead is ideal for people with low vision needs and is a lifesaver for people who suffer with macular degeneration.
Simply place the ezRead magnifier mouse directly on top of your reading material to display the magnified image in full color right on your television screen. Those with low vision will once again be able to view mail, peruse magazines and newspapers, look at family photos or read a favorite author.
Easily connects to the video input of your television in seconds using the supplied video cable. Internal LED illumination ensures that the image on the screen is bright and easy to read. The size of your television monitor determines the actual magnification of the item. (See the table below to determine the magnifying strength on your TV. The larger the monitor, the greater the magnification)
6.5-foot video cable for connecting to your TV. Sit on the couch or in your favorite chair while you read. Uses three AAA batteries (not included) or AC power adapter (included.) One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
Weighs: 3.2 oz.
7x on 17-inch screen;
11.5x on 27-inch screen;
13.5x on 32-inch screen;
17x on 40-inch screen;
19.5x on 46-inch screen
-White Balance: Auto;
-Viewing Area: 47mm x 35mm;
-Interface: TV (NTSC);
-Illumination: Built-in LED;
-Power: AC power adapter (included) or 3 AAA Batteries (not included)