- NanoClean Fine Instrument Cleaners Dispense Pack 20 consists of 20 individual packages of 20-strands each (total 400 strands)
- Single-use, disposable, earpiece cleaning tool
- Audiologist recommended
- Easy-to-use cleaners for hearing aids, tympanometer tubes, in-ear sound monitors, and police radio earpieces
- Keeps hearing aids hygienically clean and performing their best
The NanoClean Fine Instrument Cleaners Dispense Pack 20 consists of 20 individual packages of NanoClean Fine Instrument Hearing Aid Cleaners (20-strand pkg), totaling 400 strands.
Audiologist-recommended NanoClean Fine Instrument Hearing Aid Cleaners feature a stiff threader and a soft, spongy, nylon brush to safely and effectively remove wax and debris as well as absorb moisture. A unique "thread-and-pull" cleaning action gets the job done easily and quickly.
Ideal cleaning tool for: thin tube and standard hearing aids; tympanometer tubes; in-ear sound monitors; and police radio earpieces.
Helps maintain the hygienic condition of hearing aids and earpieces. Cleaning also restores optimum performance level.
Easy-to-use, simple 2-step Hearing Aid Ear Piece Cleaning:
1) Guide & insert threader into the vent, tubing, or canal;
2) Pull soft, spongy brush through.