- Detects your smartphone's ring or vibration and transmits a wireless signal to your MyAlert remote receiver (available separately)
- 3-step setup to pair to your MyAlert remote receiver then attach the microphone disc to your smartphone
- Alert you to phone calls, text messages, email, and push notifications, when your smartphone rings or vibrates
- Paired receivers will alert you with: loud sound; bright, red LED flashing light; and vibration
- Transmitter range reaches any area of your home even back yards; Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
MyAlert Wireless SmartPhone Transmitter detects your smartphone's ring or vibration and transmits a wireless signal to your MyAlert remote receiver (available separately).
The SP100T has three levels of adjustable sensitivity (hi, med, lo) so you can dial in the level that works best for you.
For a Smartphone or cell phone place the microphone disc next to or on the phone and turn up the ringer or turn on the vibration or both (set sensitivity to Hi).
Also works with:
- Intercom systems
- Kitchen alarms
- Baby monitors
Place the microphone disc close to or on the sound, or vibration source.
For an intercom, place the microphone disc close to or on the speaker grill.
For baby monitors place the microphone disc close to baby but NOT within the baby's reach.
Set sensitivity to Hi or Medium until red light on unit flashes.
WARNING: Do NOT put in baby's crib or bed - or in reach of baby.
NOTE: The microphone disc is small enough for a baby to swallow. Make certain the unit cannot be reached by baby.
Three sound sensitivity levels (hi, med, low)
Low battery indication on receiver
FCC certified and CE listed for your security
One-Year MyAlert Manufacturer Limited Warranty