- Detects baby's cry and transmits a wireless signal to a MyAlert remote receiver (available separately) - for the deaf and hard of hearing
- 3-step setup to pair to your MyAlert remote receiver then position the microphone disc near - but not within reach of - baby
- Paired receivers will alert you with: loud sound; bright, red LED flashing light; and vibration
- The most exhausted Moms and Dads will wake when the MyAlert bed shaker (available separately) is connected to a paired receiver
- Transmitter range reaches any area of your home even back yards; Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
MyAlert Wireless Baby Cry Monitor Transmitter detects your baby's cry and transmits a wireless signal to a MyAlert remote receiver (available separately) - for the deaf and hard of hearing. The most exhausted Moms and Dads will wake when the MyAlert bed shaker (available separately) is connected to a paired receiver.
The BC100T has three levels of adjustable sensitivity (hi, med, lo) so you can dial in the level that works best for you.
For use as a baby monitor, place the microphone disc close to baby but NOT within the baby's reach.
Set sensitivity to Hi or Medium until red light on unit flashes.
WARNING: Do NOT put in baby's crib or bed - or in reach of baby.
NOTE: The microphone disc is small enough for a baby to swallow. Make certain the unit cannot be reached by baby.
Also works with:
- Intercom systems
- Kitchen alarms
- Smartphones and cell phones
Place the microphone disc close to or on the sound, or vibration source.
For an intercom or kitchen alarm, place the microphone disc close to or on the speaker grill.
For a Smartphone or cell phone, place the microphone disc next to or on the phone and turn up the ringer or turn on the vibration or both (set sensitivity to Hi).
Three sound sensitivity levels (hi, med, low)
Low battery indication on receiver
FCC certified and CE listed for your security
One-Year MyAlert Manufacturer Limited Warranty