- Low mobile base for MSS Chair (sold separately)
- Combines with chair to make mobile chair or mobile floor sitter
- Allows caregivers to move child without repositioning
- For children with moderate to severe physical involvement
Low mobile base for MSS Tilt and Recline Positioning Chair (sold separately). Mobile base combines with MSS chair to become a mobile floor sitter or mobile chair and allows the caregiver to move the child from place to place without the hassle of repositioning. Designed for children with moderate to severe physical involvement.
Dimensions: 34 x 19 x 26 inches
Weight: 9 lbs.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.