The MonoMouse-RM provides three modes for reading - regular mode, reverse mode (pure white text on black background), and enhanced mode (pure black text on white background).
With quick installation by plugging the MonoMouse-RM into any regular television and pressing the large blue button, the magnifier is ready to be used and your television becomes a powerful low vision aid.
Operation couldn't be easier because you only need to switch to the video channel using your remote control and when you have finished reading, switch back to your favorite channel.
NOTE: This is a magnifier only. In order to work, it must be connected to a television (not included).
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Simply plug the MonoMouse-RM into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button.
2. Press your remote control "Video" button.
3. Hold the MonoMouse-RM in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.
That's it. Enjoy reading.
To switch from the Reverse Mode (white text on black background) to regular mode, press the smaller round button near the cable one time.
To switch from the regular mode to Enhanced Mode (pure black text on pure white background), press the small round button again.
To switch back to Reverse Mode, press the small round button one last time.
Tip: Leave the MonoMouse-RM connected so that it's always ready to use.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Compatible with any TV using video input
- High contrast image, less glare
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- High contrast negative image (pure white text on black background)
- High contrast positive image (pure black text on white background)
- Regular contrast (called grayscale)
- Approximately 14x magnification on a 20-in. TV
- RCA connection
- 6 feet of easy store cable
- Durable, CE approved, built to last
- AC powered (Adapter included)
Please Note: This item is subject to a 15 percent restocking fee on returns.
View User Manual