- Molded foam for improved pressure reduction & posture
- Stretch cover is removable, washable & flame retardant
- "Non-Slip" bottom for comfort and safety
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Measures 18" x 16" x 1.75"
Wheelchair users often experience soreness and general discomfort resulting from poor seat padding and improper positioning. But the right cushion can help alleviate pressure and improve posture.
Designed for people who are at low risk for skin breakdown (blisters, cuts, pressure ulcers, bedsores, etc.), this Molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion is made of High Resilient (HR) molded foam that provides optimum stabilization, position, pressure reduction and seating posture.
The stretch cover - which has a "Non-Slip" bottom for comfort and safety - is removable, washable and flame retardant. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. 1 Year Limited Warranty on cover and cushion. Measures 18" x 16" x 1.75"