- For students who struggle with time concepts
- Four levels w/multiple choice matching exercises
- Levels 1-3: Students find clock that matches sample clock
- Level 4 introduces the concepts of “earlier” and “later”
- Win/Mac CD, touch screen & single switch compatible
MatchTime features a programmed learning approach for students who struggle with time concepts. Four progressively difficult levels each provide a pre-set sequence of multiple choice matching exercises. Students simply find the clock that matches the large sample clock in Levels 1 through 3. Level 4 introduces the concepts of "earlier" and "later." Extensive record keeping tracks student progress.
Level 1 focuses on matching the hour hand while Level 2 introduces fifteen minute intervals. Level 3 provides exercises using all the minutes and Level 4 progresses to clocks that are up to four hours earlier or later than the sample. Digital and analog clocks are used.
Win/Mac CD, touch screen, single switch and IntelliKeys compatible. MatchTime IntelliKeys Overlay available separately.
Note: This is a Non-Returnable Item.