- Posterior (pull) model features seat harness, pelvic stabilizer and positioning bar and swivel wheel locking bracket
- Seat harness supports users who cannot stand completely on their own
- Vertical Handgrips allow alternate handgrip position and one-directional rear wheels allow only forward mobility
- Variable resistance tabs control the speed and aligns gait pattern
- Tyke size: 22-in W x 22-in D x 17-20-in H with 14-in between handles and 100-lb. capacity
Luminator posterior (pull) gait trainer is a rolling walker that features a seat harness, pelvic stabilizer, positioning bar and swivel wheel locking bracket to allow or lock swivel wheels. Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own. Pelvic Stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis. Positioning bar provides adjustable depth. Variable resistance tabs control the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern. Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels for added safety. On posterior models, Vertical Handgrips provide alternate handgrip position and one-directional rear wheels allow for only forward mobility.
Luminator Posterior Gait Trainer Tyke size measures 22-in W x 22-in D x 17-20-in H with 14-in between handles and 100-lb. capacity.
A gait trainer is a wheeled device that assists a person who is unable to walk independently to learn or relearn to walk safely and efficiently as part of gait training. Gait trainers are intended for children or adults with physical disabilities, to provide the opportunity to improve walking ability.
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.