- Magnify 3.4x - 95x on a 24-in. High Definition LCD monitor
- 5 hi-contrast image modes
- Easy to use with front panel controls
- Adjust monitor up/down, tilt forward/back, swivel left/right
The LifeStyle desktop video magnifier (CCTV) is among the most helpful magnification devices for extended reading and writing comfort, viewing photos and pictures, and performing hobbies and crafts.
If you or someone you know has macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, inoperable cataracts, or other low vision condition that is limiting their daily living activities, a LifeStyle desktop video magnifier can help to retain or regain independence and quality of life.
LifeStyle is your low vision solution. Imagine what you can do again:
- Read your personal mail
- Browse the newspaper or favorite magazine
- Read the label on medicine bottles
- Read recipes and cooking directions on food items
- View family and vacation photographs
- Sign your own checks, address envelopes, and write greeting cards
It's easy to use! All LifeStyle models feature a simple front panel design. Power, Magnification, and Image buttons are all located on the front panel.
A single Power button powers on the unit. Magnification buttons are large, ergonomic push buttons. To increase the magnification, simply press the UP arrow button or to decrease the magnification just press the DOWN arrow button. LifeStyle will zoom up or down continuously (not to a limited preset number of magnification levels as some other brands do) to your preferred size once the button is released.
To select or change the Image mode, press the large Left or Right arrow button to view Color, enhanced Reverse image (white letters on a black background), enhanced B/W, normal B/W, or the most commonly used monochrome images like yellow text on a black background, yellow text on a blue background, or green text on a black background.
1. This is a special order item. It is non-returnable.
2. For contractual reasons we are not able to sell Lifestyle Magnifiers to customers in Texas.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
Magnification: 3.4x - 95x
Resolution: High definition
Monitor: 24 in. LCD
Ergonomic Adjustment: Monitor up and down, tilt forward and back, and swivel left and right
Image Modes: 5 Image modes, including 2 user-selectable modes which can be selected from a palette of 28 text and background combinations
Power: 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz