The Liberty Scholar 2 has a 12-inch TFT display perfectly complimented by an integrated camera. This integrated camera is used for reading text or viewing images, and can also be used for distance viewing. It's compact, lightweight, the design takes up a minimum space on a desk or table, and, of course, it is portable. Rechargeable batteries give the user flexibility to use the system where there is no access to a power outlet.
The Liberty Scholar 2 has many uses, such as looking at a white board in a classroom setting, reading and writing, looking at photos, doing crossword puzzles and other hobbies such as caligraphy and stamp or coin collecting, watching TV, distance magnification in a conference or educational setting, and more.
- Screen: 12-in. (305 mm) color TFT LCD Display
- Magnification: 1.5x - 50x
- Distance Camera: 10x optical zoom range
- Modes: Full color, enhanced black on white and white on black; full range of semi colors
- Power: Worldwide power supply and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Usage Time: Typically 5.5 hours continuous.
- Charge Time: 3 hours with supplied fast charger
ESCHENBACH/ASH WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY:
- All ASH products have a two year manufacturer's warranty from date of shipment to the customer
- Authorized warranty returns will be accepted for repair or exchange only; no cash refunds will be made.
- Other returns within 30 days of purchase will be credited in full, less postage when returned in the original packaging in saleable condition.
- Returns will be accepted from 30-60 days with a 15-percent restocking charge applied. - All returns must be pre-authorized. Call MaxiAids at 1-800-522-6294 for a Return Authorization (RA) Number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RA Number.
- Bulbs and batteries are not covered under the warranty.
Unit Size: 2.4 x 9.8 x 11.8 inches or 300 x 250 x 60mm
Weight: 6.6 lbs. or 3 kg.