- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Thunder-series earmuffs are designed with all-day comfort in mind
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 30
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear; Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
Thunder headband earmuffs feature a unique dual headband for better positioning and breathability, and a non-deforming outer headband that minimizes pressure on the head. Plus, its dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting workers in electrical environments. The Thunder series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Thunder series earmuffs.
Ideal for workers in the following fields: Agriculture and Farming; Landscaping; Sports; Building Construction; Lumber and Wood; Steel; Forestry; Metal Fabrication; Transportation; General Contracting; Military and Law Enforcement; Equipment Manufacturing; Heavy Construction; Petrochemical; and Waste Management.