- Helps hotels and motels meet needs of hearing impaired guests
- Makes it easy to comply with ADA requirements
- All comes in durable, convenient carrying case
- Easy to set up and batteries are included
- Note: This kit takes Hotel Kit A, and adds a TTY
A complete package that helps hotels and motels meet the needs of guests who are deaf or hard of hearing. In one durable, convenient case you'll get all the components needed to meet Federal ADA regulations. Takes Hotel Kit A and adds a TTY.
Sidekick II Receiver with Strobe Light
Sound Monitor (for Telephone)
Doorbell Transmitter with Bracket
Silent Call Smoke Detector
Heavy Duty Carrying Case
Full instructions attached to inside lid
Combination 1 and 5-year limited warranty
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requires hotels and hospitals to provide equal access to people with disabilities. Rooms must be equipped with specific assistive systems for the hearing impaired. ADA Accessibility Guidelines, published by the Department of Justice, details your legal requirements. The above kit will bring you into compliance.