- 17-inch handles reduce the need to bend or stretch
- Extra-wide design for people with edema or larger feet
- Helps to alleviate the stress and pain associated with the everyday task of putting on compression socks
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Latex free
The Heel Guide Compression Sock Aid is a helpful tool for users with any sort of bending or reaching problems. It has 17-inch handles to help alleviate the stress and pain associated with the everyday task of putting on compression socks, and also features an extra-wide design to accommodate those with edema or larger feet. This sock aid is easy to use, easily portable, and latex free.
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.