- Perfect for small rooms, office, or travel - compact, portable design fits perfectly on your bedroom nightstand or office desk
- Conveniently improves moisture levels anywhere it's needed - with up to 5-hour run time
- Safe, worry and hassle-free: there is no hot water or steam to endanger children or pets; refill indicator reminds you when to add more water; and
- Built-in aromatherapy tray conveniently allows you to use your essential oil or fragrance of choice
- Includes: AC Power Adapter; English/Spanish Instruction Manual; Manufacturer's 3-Year Limited Warranty
The HealthSmart Cube Mate Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is compact and portable, which makes it perfect for your bedroom's nightstand, your office desk, or your hotel room when traveling. Improve air moisture levels wherever you are without worries or hassles. "Cool Mist" and "ultrasonic" means: no danger to children or pets from hot steam; less noisy; and less costly to operate. A run-time of up to 5 hours and a refill indicator to remind you when to add more water make this humidifier a pleasure to use. The built-in aromatherapy tray allows you to easily use essential oils, such as relaxing lavender, or your favorite fragrance.
A humidifier lets your nose and nasal passages do their job, which is to warm, clean, and add moisture to the air entering your sinuses, throat, and lungs. Your nose especially needs help doing its job in the winter, when the dry heat in your cozy and warm home or office make the air bone dry. A humidifier adds badly-needed moisture to the air you and your family breathe.
How does a humidifier help you?
- Provides relief from coughing and congestion from a cold, sore throat, or flu
- Alleviates many of the symptoms of asthma, sinusitis, or allergies, and promotes good sinus, airway, and lung health
- Reduces snoring by keeping the throat from drying out
- Lubricates and moistens nasal passages allowing the sinuses to drain more efficiently which reduces congestion and helps prevent or heal sinus infections
- Counters the worst of winter's dry-air effect which leads to nosebleeds, chapped lips, and parched skin that can crack, itch, or flake
Why a Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier?
- Safer than hot-steam producing units, such as Warm Mist Humidifiers, which can be a burn hazard for children and pets
- Costs less by requiring less electricity to operate with no need for a heating element to heat up water for evaporation
- Less noisy than Cool Mist Evaporative Humidifiers or Warm Mist Humidifiers
- Operates without requiring any replaceable filters, saving you money and time
- Ultrasonic vibration technology quietly evaporates liquid water, transforming it into an effective, air-moisturizing, micro-fine mist
1) When full of water, carry water tank with both hands.
2) Use clear, cool tap or filtered water. Distilled water is recommended if you wish to reduce any fine dust that may result from the dispersion of water's natural mineral content. Do not use hot water.
3) Do not operate on wood or other water-sensitive surface, as condensation may occur.
4) Do not direct water vapor flow towards furniture or electrical appliances.
5) Follow all Safety and Cleaning Instructions as specified in the User Manual.
Run Time: Up to 5 hours
Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl. oz.
Room Size: Personal Space
Average Humidity Output: Greater than or equal to 2.7 fl. oz./hr
Power Consumption: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz, 11w
Sound Level: Less than 35 dBA
Size: 4.75 in. x 4.75 in. x 4.75 in.
Weight: 1.12 lbs.