- Play multiple messages in sequence to form sentences
- Full featured scanning device
- Create great-looking overlays (requires Win, XP or higher)
- Single or double switch access
- Includes 3 AA batteries, AC adapter & shoulder strap
The most advanced GoTalk model - plays multiple messages in sequence! The GoTalk Express 32 is an easy to use yet powerful augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) aid. It's an ideal bridge between low-tech and dynamic display communication tools.
Like all GoTalks, the Express 32 is rugged, attractive and boasts great sound quality. But it has some additional exciting features, too. Like surround-message LEDs for visual prompts, an option to add a 1.5 second auditory cue to any message, and the remarkable ability to seamlessly play multiple messages in sequence!
Plus, the GoTalk Express is a fully functional scanning device, ideal for beginning or experienced communicators. Uses three AA batteries (included). Includes a FREE Shoulder Strap and AC Adapter. One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
The ability to play multiple messages in sequence is an amazing feature that can be a great help, allowing those with speech and language challenges to form longer, more complete thoughts! Choose between two methods of operation: Standard and Express. The Standard method works like any GoTalk - touch a message key and it talks. With the Express method, users can link messages together to play in sequence. For example:
"I would like"
"spaghetti and meatballs"
"for lunch today"
"Thank you very much"
These messages will play seamlessly in the order selected to simulate typical conversation. Users can easily edit their recorded "expressions," plus save one long term. Both Standard and Express operations are available in scanning mode.
GoTalk Express 32 is also a full featured scanning device! Single switch access or step scan with 2 switches.
- Visual Cueing: Four bright LED pipes surround the message keys
- span style "font-weight: bold;"Auditory Cueing: Choose between a 1.5 second recorded cue or beeps of varying tones
- Scan Pattern: Step, linear, or group scanning available
- Switch Access: Single or double switch access with a switch debounce feature
- Number of Messages: Scan 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32 messages with a scan levels feature
- Scanning Adjustments: Scan by row or column scan every other message choose fast, medium, or slow scanning speed make adjustments and see the effect immediately with the scan review feature.
Size: 14.25 x 10 x 1.75 inches
Weight: 2.25 lbs.
About AAC Aids:
Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) involves using nonverbal means (symbols, pictures, writing, etc.) to express thoughts. People with speech or language challenges may use AAC to supplement or replace speech. AAC aids such as picture and symbol communication boards and electronic devices help these individuals express themselves, and support social interaction, school performance and personal confidence.
About GoTalk Overlay Software v3.0 on CD:
Creating great-looking overlays quickly is a snap with GoTalk Overlay Software! This updated version comes with the complete Imagine Symbol Set and an integrated online search feature that gives you instant access to millions of images. You can export files in PDF, JPG, or PNG formats so it's easy to email overlays to others. Now available with SymbolStix, a complete library of 12,000 symbols by News-2-You.
Overlay cells can now contain multiple images and text boxes, so you can create personalized communication boards. Editing features let you adjust color, size, and font of the text. Move, enlarge, rotate, and crop pictures. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates for all of Attainment's AAC products plus standard paper sizes. Print overlays to any inkjet or laser printer.
OVERLAY SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Select from dozens of pre-made templates
- Make professional-looking overlays quickly
- Search online easily for images (Internet connection required)
- Add you own photos
- Change images and text with full-featured editor
- Place multiple images and text boxes in one cell
- Save and print overlays
- Export overlays as PDFs, JPGs, or PNGs
- Windows only, XP or higher
Note: This is a Non-Returnable Item.