- Play multiple messages in sequence to form sentences
- Full featured scanning device
- Single or double switch access
- Uses three AA batteries (included)
- Includes Free Shoulder Strap and AC Adapter
The most advanced GoTalk model - plays multiple messages in sequence! The GoTalk Express 32 is an easy to use yet powerful augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) aid. It's an ideal bridge between low-tech and dynamic display communication tools.
Like all GoTalks, the Express 32 is rugged, attractive and boasts great sound quality. But it has some additional exciting features, too. Like surround-message LEDs for visual prompts, an option to add a 1.5 second auditory cue to any message, and the remarkable ability to seamlessly play multiple messages in sequence!
Plus, the GoTalk Express is a fully functional scanning device, ideal for beginning or experienced communicators. Uses three AA batteries (included). Includes a FREE Shoulder Strap and AC Adapter. One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
The ability to play multiple messages in sequence is an amazing feature that can be a great help, allowing those with speech and language challenges to form longer, more complete thoughts! Choose between two methods of operation: Standard and Express. The Standard method works like any GoTalk - touch a message key and it talks. With the Express method, users can link messages together to play in sequence. For example:
"I would like"
"spaghetti and meatballs"
"for lunch today"
"Thank you very much"
These messages will play seamlessly in the order selected to simulate typical conversation. Users can easily edit their recorded "expressions," plus save one long term. Both Standard and Express operations are available in scanning mode.
GoTalk Express 32 is also a full featured scanning device! Single switch access or step scan with 2 switches.
- Visual Cueing: Four bright LED pipes surround the message keys
- span style "font-weight: bold;"Auditory Cueing: Choose between a 1.5 second recorded cue or beeps of varying tones
- Scan Pattern: Step, linear, or group scanning available
- Switch Access: Single or double switch access with a switch debounce feature
- Number of Messages: Scan 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32 messages with a scan levels feature
- Scanning Adjustments: Scan by row or column scan every other message choose fast, medium, or slow scanning speed make adjustments and see the effect immediately with the scan review feature.
Size: 14.25 x 10 x 1.75 inches
Weight: 2.25 lbs.
About AAC Aids:
Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) involves using nonverbal means (symbols, pictures, writing, etc.) to express thoughts. People with speech or language challenges may use AAC to supplement or replace speech. AAC aids such as picture and symbol communication boards and electronic devices help these individuals express themselves, and support social interaction, school performance and personal confidence.