Imagine flipping through your favorite photo album and enjoying looking at pictures of your friends and loved ones. Now imagine being able to phone any of them by simply touching the button next to their photograph on the page. That's exactly what the FotoDialer lets you do.
A cross between a photo album and a speed dialer, this handy telephone accessory is great for anyone, but especially helpful for those with Alzheimer's, memory loss, low vision or for the elderly who may be having difficulty dialing the phone. No more struggling to read numbers out of your address book and dialing them on the telephone keypad. Making a phone call is as easy as touching the white Memory button, then pressing the black button next to the photo of the person you want to speak to. Give your older friends and family members (or yourself) the convenience and security that this clever aid for independent living can provide.
Simple one-time set-up. Just hook it up to your existing telephone using the supplied cable, insert photographs into the slots and enter the corresponding telephone number for each photo. That's it Now you can dial anyone with the touch of two easy-to-find buttons. Do you have occasion to stay with friends and relatives? Do you split time at different locations during the year? The FotoDialer can easily be taken with you when traveling. Just hook it up to the phone where you are staying.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Holds up to 24 - 2" x 3" wallet-size photos
- Low Battery indicator light
- Raised buttons are easy to locate and operate
- Includes 4 pre-printed cards clearly marked 911, Pharmacy, Doctor and Poison Control in bold black print that may be used in the photo slots for emergency situations
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your loved one has easy access to emergency assistance and family members at any time
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
- 90-Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Measurements: 8" x 6.5" x 2"
Product Weight: 0.95 lbs.