Meet the umbrella that withstands winds of 55-plus mph and put an end to bent, mangled umbrellas!
The umbrella is a great invention - handy, practical and extremely useful. But most of them have a design flaw - one stiff gust of wind and they're prone to flipping inside out, often times bending to the point that they're ruined and must be thrown away.
But not the Metro Folding Umbrella - the most durable folding umbrella you'll find anywhere! It offers exclusive patented reinforced joints and shaft, plus a double canopy design that allows wind to 'filter' through, cutting down resistance while still keeping you dry. It virtually eliminates instances where your umbrella is blown inside out (or completely out of your hand) by a sudden gust of wind.
GustBuster is the Number 1 Choice of PGA Tour golfers, and the Metro Umbrella is the perfect model for people on-the-go. A compact 16" long when folded, it automatically opens to provide a generous 43" canopy at the simple press of a button. Plus, the Metro's sheath doubles as a backpack. Just sling it over your shoulder and you're ready to go!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Certified by the College of Aeronautics to withstand winds of 55-plus mph and above
- Easy to open. Just press the button on the base and the umbrella automatically opens up (Great for one-handed use!)
- Pinchless open & close release system
- Award winning double-canopy design
- Patented temper-hardened steel joint connectors
- Hardened steel, hexagonal ribs and reinforced shaft prevent crimping and snapping
- Sure grip 1.5" diameter comfort handle with built-in carry string
- Included sheath for backpack-style or over-the-shoulder carrying
- Take along in briefcase or purse
Measurements: 16" x 2.75" diam. when folded (opens to a 43" canopy)
Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.