Know when someone is approaching your home before you see them with the First Alert Wireless Driveway and Intruder Alert system. This wireless remote sensor and receiver can be placed anywhere and will transmit up to 300 ft. apart. The receiver will alarm or chime when the sensor detects movement.
This device is easy to set up and simple to use. Adjust the sound too high or low, know when batteries need replaced with a battery low indicator for both transmitter and receiver, and place the sensor outside because it's water resistant. Eliminate blind spots in your driveway and be informed when unwanted intruders or animals are near your house. This security device offers protection like a complicated alarm system for a fraction of the cost. First Alert: Keeping you aware and keeping you safe.
First Alert Wireless Driveway and Intruder Alert:
- PIR (Passive Infrared) Wireless Remote Sensor & Receiver
- Wireless RF Transmission up to 300 feet
- The Receiver Will Alarm or Chime when the Remote Sensor Detects Movement
- Alerts You When a Vehicle Enters Your Driveway, When Intruders Are in Restricted Areas, or if Unwanted Animals Enter your Property or Home
- Sound Switch (Hi/Low)
- Selectable Alarm/Chime/Off Switch
- Chime Sound Level: 85dB
- Alarm Sound Level: 105dB
- Battery Low Indicator for both Transmitter and Receiver
- Trigger Flash LED Indicator
- Water Resistant Wireless Sensor
- Receiver uses 3 C Batteries (not included) and 120V AC Adapter (not included);
- Sensor uses 1 9V Battery (not included)