- Durable multi-section fiberglass telescopic cane for the blind or visually impaired
- Easily adjusts and extends from 46 to 52 inches
- Light duty identification cane not intended for everyday use
- Metal Glide tip offers improved sensitivity and livelier feel; 8mm threaded tip for easy replacement
- Retracts to 11.25 inches (not including cane tip)
The Fiberglass Telescopic Cane with Metal Glide Tip from Ambutech is a light duty identification cane that features a durable fiberglass shaft that easily adjusts and extends from 46 to 52 inches. The telescopic cane then locks in place with a quick turn of the shaft to make for safe and secure navigation. It easily retracts to 11.25 inches (not including Ambutech cane tips, which vary in size).
The shaft is wrapped in white reflective tape with a 6-inch red stripe. The comfortable to hold black rubberized grip encourages proper grasp of the mobility cane and also includes a wrist loop.
This Fiberglass Telescopic Cane comes with a hard-wearing metal capped glide tip that offers improved sensitivity and a livelier feel compared with traditional nylon tips. The metal glide tip attaches to the cane shaft via an 8mm thread. The tip is easy to replace/change - simply screw it into the cane shaft. This cane is compatible with a full range of Ambutech tips with 8mm thread.
Measurements: Extends from 46 to 52 inches
Please note: This cane is designed as a light duty cane and not intended for everyday use. This cane is an identification cane for the purpose of identifying a wall, curb, or other obstructions that might be in your way.