- Magnification Range: 3.2x to 73x on 24” HD display
- High Definition camera for clear images
- Super Wide View - almost a whole page of text/pictures
- Large Working Area - great for writing and crafts
- Simplified controls on monitor with one-piece design
For people who have low vision due to Macular Degeneration, Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), Diabetes, or other conditions that cause vision loss, handling daily tasks and activities can be challenging. However, reading your own mail or a label on a pill bottle, writing checks and letters, and enjoying photographs are examples of things that may be possible again with the use of a CCTV.
The MagniSight Explorer HD CCTV Electronic Magnifier utilizes new high definition (HD) imaging technology to deliver a clear display of text and color images within a wide magnification range.
Equipped with an easy to use control panel that is conveniently located at the bottom of the screen, the Explorer HD CCTV Video Magnifier puts the controls right where you need them. And following MagniSight's long tradition of quality, the Explorer HD is backed by a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Optimal Viewing Modes: Three additional Select-A-Color modes (Yellow on Blue, Yellow on Black and Green on Black) are included with the standard modes (Full Color, Black on White, and White on Black). Finding the optimal setting is as easy as pushing the Mode control.
Adjustable Contrast Control: Whether you are viewing laser printed pages, low contrast newsprint, or a brightly colored photograph, the variable contrast control gives you the ability to find the ideal setting for your vision.
Viewing Table: The Viewing Table is equipped with front-to-back and side-to-side (XY) slides that allows you to position materials under the camera unit for reading, writing, and viewing various items. The table can be locked with an easy one-lever brake feature.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- High Definition: New High Definition Camera produces spectacular, clear images
- Super Wide View: View almost a whole page of text and pictures within a wide magnification range
- More Working Area: Increased height under camera for writing and crafts
- Simplified Controls: Simplified controls on monitor with one piece design
- Quality Construction: Assembled in Colorado for over 23 years by US workers
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (Covers Parts & Labor)