The new and improved EWheels EW-66 2-Passenger Heavy-Duty Scooter is powered by a brushless 700-watt motor which enables speeds up to 15mph. The sturdy steel frame will comfortably carry two passengers up to 600 lbs in combined weight. Why drive solo all the time when you can have some fun and give a friend a ride?
This high-quality scooter is equipped with attractive aluminum rims; an alarm system; remote key fob; heavy-duty tubeless tires; and an electromagnetic braking system that provides safe, reliable operation. Both front and rear executive seats provide optimum rider comfort and come with plenty of storage.
The EWheels EW-66 2-Passenger Heavy-Duty Scooter is shipped to you Fully Assembled.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Top Speed: 15 mph
- 700-watt brushless rear-axle motor
- 48 Volt
- Range on a single charge: 40 miles
- Carrying Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Electromagnetic brakes
- High-low speed setting switch
- Large wheels
- Wide heavy-duty tubeless tires
- Neon-blue running lights
- Forward and reverse switch
- Shocks on all 3 wheels
- Speedometer and battery charge indicator
- Rear seat belt
- Glove box
- Locking storage under seat
- Rear cargo basket
- 48-volt smart charger
- Full lighting system: headlight with high/low beam, tail, and brake lights, turn signals
- Key start
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Remote Key Fob
- Turning radius: 50 in.
- Dimensions: 78 in. long x 27 in. wide and 43 in. high
- Front Seat Dimensions: 11 in. (L) x 15 in. (W)
- Back Seat Dimensions: 18 in. (L) x 17 in. (W)
- Wheelbase: 57 in.
- Batteries: Four 12 Volt 20AH
- Variable-speed control twist throttle
- Net Weight: 225 lbs
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Warranty
Note: Speed varies by riders' weight, terrain, road surfaces, etc. Distance varies by same factors plus average speed and acceleration.
Curbside Delivery Only
Ken Hudgens ,
1/25/2018 12:45 PM
I purchased this scooter EW-66-Sport 2 seater in December 2017. I have gone beyond the specs for distance of 43 miles on a charge and speeds to 40 mph. It is much better designed than any previously purchased e-scooters I owned in the past. Very strong and well built. People always stare when I drive it and give positive comments. Only thing I would ask, please design a sturdy hitch mounted, ramp/carrier, especially for RV use to match dimensions.
Was this review helpful?