- The world's first foldable, compact hearing protection earmuffs for children
- Designed to protect young children from noise-induced hearing loss at concerts, car races, sporting events, shopping centers, etc.
- Em's 4 Kids ear muffs are a "one size fits all" product; each side of the ear muffs is adjustable in length
- Light but sturdy, they can be folded up to fit in the palm of your hand, making them easy to carry with you or store away
- Single Number Rating (SNR): 26dB
Ems 4 Kids Folding Hearing Protection Earmuffs - Pink are designed to protect young children from noise-induced hearing loss.
Em's 4 Kids can be worn by children of all ages. However, we recommend that they are not used on children less than 6 months old. This is due to the fact that newborns heads are quite soft, and the ear muffs are a reasonably tight fit. For children less than 6 months old, we recommend Ems 4 Bubs Baby Hearing Protection Earmuffs, designed specifically for babies.
Note: For sanitary and health reasons, product is non-returnable.