- Exceptional sound quality due to a state-of-the-art sound sensor
- Hear difficult sounds easily with up to 24X sound amplification
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85 percent reduction in distracting background noise
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation
- Manufacturer 2 Year Limited Warranty
The 3M Littmann Amplified Electronic Stethoscope Model 3100 allows you to listen with confidence without fear of missing a vital sound. Experience exceptional sound quality thanks to 85 percent ambient noise reduction on average, up to 24X sound amplification, and a state-of-the-art sound sensor. You may never want to go back to using an old-style, acoustic stethoscope.
Clinical evidence demonstrates that the Model 3000 Series makes it easier to detect and hear S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, and abnormal lung sounds versus a non-electronic, cardiology-type stethoscope (for full clinical evidence details see www.Littmann.com/Model3100).
The 3M Littmann Amplified Electronic Stethoscope 3100 has an incredibly easy-to-use interface includes a backlit LCD display and auto-on technology that starts automatically when the diaphragm is pressed to a patient. It offers worry-free power with multiple reminders when battery life is low and tool-free access to the battery compartment. It is powered by a single, easily-available AA battery -- and is compatible with lithium batteries, if additional battery life is desired.
The 3M Littmann 3100 Stethoscope is incredibly comfortable to use due to its traditional tubing design that drapes comfortably over the neck and folds easily into your pocket. It features patented soft-sealing eartips, provided in two sizes for a custom fit, plus a non-chill diaphragm designed for patient comfort. The 3M Littmann 3100 Stethoscope's rugged design with durable metal chest piece and stringent performance testing will provide years of trouble-free operation, yet is about the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85 percent reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience
- Switch between two modes at the press of a button for optimum versatility with bell and diaphragm modes for low-high frequencies
- Add laser engraving of text and symbols to personalize your scope and avoid theft or loss
- Anatomically designed headset is comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal ear tips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise
- Durable latex-free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times
- Tubing: Black 27 in. (68.5 cm)
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 2 Years
NOTE: Due to health and sanitary reasons, product is non-returnable.