Early Learning I is widely acclaimed as one of the best educational programs ever for pre-reading students with disabilities. Dozens of options allow the teacher to custom-tailor the program to any student's needs.
Early Learning I includes 4 activities that teach pre-reading skills. Each activity features multiple levels of difficulty. Single- and dual-switch scanning are built-in (6 different ways), and special prompts allow blind students to use all levels of difficulty.
EARLY LEARNING I CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Teaches recognition and identification of eight basic colors.
- Teacher selects from 4 to 12 colors to practice
- Color pictures may be substituted for standard color "blocks"
- Students learn to identify shapes by sight and sound.
- Teacher selects from 4 to 12 shapes to practice
- Color pictures may be substituted for standard shapes
- Teaches recognition of numbers and counting.
- Practices counting numbers from 0 to 20
- Uses color icons for counting
- Optional high-visibility icons
- Special prompts for blind students
- Students learn the alphabet in both upper and lower case.
- Teaches letters from A to Z
- Color pictures can be used for reinforcement
Software on CD for Mac and Windows
This product is also available in a money-saving 5-pack.
- Macintosh running MacOS 10.1 or newer, or a PC running Windows XP or newer
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys, and single- or dual-switch input