This electric scooter is the first high-speed performance scooter capable of reaching speeds of up to 15 miles per hour. It has 4 wheels for maximum stability and a weight capacity of 500 lbs. This electric scooter includes a powerful yet, quiet brushless 700 Watt transaxle electric motor that is powered by a work duty 48V/20AH maintenance-free lead acid battery. Smart charger and storage basket included. For added convenience, this mobility scooter ships fully assembled and ready to ride.
Another benefit of the newly designed E-Wheels EW-72 4 Wheel Scooter is the variable speed dial feature that enables this senior electric mobility scooter to travel at speeds as low as 1 mph. This new variable speed feature makes this electric mobility scooter a perfect fit for both indoor and outdoor use, as speeds can go as high as 15 mph. Whether you need to move fast or take it slow, this scooter is one of many innovative senior mobility aids from E-Wheels.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- TYPE: 4-wheel scooter
- COLOR: Blue
- SPEED: Up to 15 mph (varies based on riders weight and terrain)
- MOTOR: Powerful yet quiet brushless 700 Watt transaxle electric motor
- VOLTS: 48 volts
- AMPS: 20AH
- BATTERIES: Powered by a work duty 48V/20AH maintenance-free lead acid battery
- BASKET: Rear basket
- TIRE SIZE: Front: 14 x 2.125 inches; Rear: 16 x 2.5 inches
- CHARGER: Smart charger
- DISTANCE: Up to 43 miles per single charge (varies based on riders weight and terrain)
- THROTTLE: Variable speed control twist throttle
- SPEED RHEOSTAT: Limit top speed control dial
- REMOTE KEY: Remote key, start/stop, alarm
- ALARM: No
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front drum brake, rear expanding brake
- LIGHTS: LED, front headlight, rear brake lights, front and rear turn signals
- DIMENSIONS: 61 x 41 x 29 inches
- CARTON SIZE: Shipped fully assembled on pallet wood crate
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
Curbside Delivery Only
Scooters are Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.