This electric scooter is a sleek, safe, and affordable electric mobility scooter for seniors designed for both fun and transportation. The scooter also ships fully assembled for even more added convenience!
Specifically, the EW-36 is a 3 wheel high-power electric mobility scooter using a transaxle brushless electric motor. At full power, this mobility scooter can reach speed up to 18 miles per hour, which makes it easily the fastest mobility scooter on the market. With this electric scooter, you will get up to 45 miles in range on a single charge. Features include a reverse switch, armrest, and large storage basket, and the E-Wheels EW-36 also comes equipped with a digital anti-theft alarm and two rear shock absorbers on the frame.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- COLOR: Red
- POWER: Electric
- WATTS: 500 Watt
- MOTOR TYPE: Transaxle differential brushless motor
- AMPS: 20 AH
- VOLTS: 48 Volt
- DIMENSIONS: 61 x 29 x 41 inches
- BATTERIES: 48-volt lead acid maintenance-free battery
- TIRE SIZE: 16 x 2.5 inches
- CHARGER: Smart charger included
- SPEED: Up to 18mph
- DISTANCE: Up to 45 miles per charge (distance varies by riders weight, terrain, road surface, etc.)
- THROTTLE TYPE: Variable speed control- Twist Throttle
- KEY START: Yes
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front and rear braking system
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Brushless motor
- HEADLIGHT: Yes
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED
- CARTON SIZE: Shipped on a pallet
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 280 lbs
- NET WEIGHT: 200 lbs
- ELECTRIC LIGHT: Yes
- BATTERY INDICATOR: Yes
- STORAGE BASKET: Yes
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Two rear shock absorber on the frame
- ALARM: Anti-theft alarm
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: EWHEELS branded electric scooters: Three years from purchase date by the original owner.
Curbside Delivery Only
Scooters are Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.