The E-Wheels EW-18 Stand-N-Ride Scooter is a simplified electric mobility scooter work-horse with a smooth ride that ships fully assembled and ride ready for ultimate convenience. This new and improved 3-wheel electric mobility scooter is a top-quality, stable, and easily maneuverable scooter designed for a variety of recreational and commercial applications. With a 20-25 mile range on a single charge and speed range up to 15 mph, the EW-18 is an excellent choice for warehouse applications, school/college campus, enclosed residential communities, shopping complexes, enclosed parking garages, security officers for patrol, or just about any application where you need silent (no emission) transportation.
Unlike other mobility scooters, this simplified mobility scooter capable of carrying up to 300 lbs. It is ideal for use by pre-mobility candidates as a stand-up scooter or comfortably seated on an optional removable scooter seat.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- COLOR: Red
- DIMENSIONS: 28.5 x 41 x 27 inches
- DECK HEIGHT: 22 inches (seat installed)
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 4.25 inches
- SEAT TYPE: Wide Saddle Seat
- BICYCLE SEAT DIMENSIONS: 14.5 in. width/10in. depth
- TUNING RADIUS: 22 in.
- TIRE TYPE: Non-Marking, Pneumatic
- FRONT WHEEL SIZE: 16/2.125 in.
- REAR WHEEL SIZE: 4/2.125 in.
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES: 78 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 80 lbs.
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 15 mph (actual range and top speed determined by user weight, battery state/charge, and terrain conditions)
- LOAD CAPACITY: 300 lbs.
- CLIMBING ABILITY: 10 degrees
- DRIVING RANGE: 20-25 miles
- CHARGING TIME: 4-6 hours
- MOTOR TYPE: 400 Watt Brushless Hub Motor
- BATTERY: 36 VOLT, 10 AH, SLA
- CHARGER: SMART CHARGER
- CONTROLLER: 400 WATT
- BRAKE SYSTEM: DRUM BRAKE
- MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: 6-Month Limited Warranty
Curbside Delivery Only
Scooters are Non-Returnable!
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.