The Therma Moist Heating Pad, from Drive Medical's Michael Graves Solutions line of products designed for maximum accessibility and ease of use, is packed with features:
- The positioning strap with Velcro-type closure ensures a secure, proper fit for best possible treatment.
- The easy to use hand control features four heat settings (115/130/150/165 degrees Fahrenheit, 45/55/65/75 Celsius) and four time settings (15/30/45/60 minutes.)
- Ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports injuries.
- No water needed; self-moisturizing. The outer flannel cover draws and retains humidity from the air. As the heating pad warms, the moisture is released the flannel cover and onto the treated area. [Moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficiently than air.]
- The heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment.
- Large Size: Use for entire back, leg or abdomen
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Measures 27 W x 0.25 Deep x 14 High
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.