Drive Nimbo Posterior Walker - Extra Small - Red - is a foldable walking device one pulls from behind with an adjustable handle height from 15.5 in. to 19.5 in.
Research shows that some people who walk with a reverse device (posterior walker) have improved posture, hip extension, and balance.
- Latex-free, smooth-texture handgrips with flanged ends provide a sure and comfortable grip.
- Sturdy but lightweight, aluminum frame folds for easy transportation.
- Non-slip, soft, rubber wheels adhere to any surface.
- Rear wheels are unidirectional but have an easy-to-use override bracket to allow both forward and reverse mobility.
- Front wheels swivel for easy maneuverability but have a swivel lock mechanism to switch from swivel to non-swivel.
Special Order Policy
MaxiAids Restocking Fee Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 25% restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 25% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the customers expense
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.