- Pin-style activation cord is adjustable from 18 to 33 inches
- Drive Pull Cord Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip and helps ensure patient safety
- Deactivate with On/Off Switch
- Two volume settings: 85 dB and 100 dB
- Requires 1 9 Volt Battery (included)
A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved and perfect for hospital and home caregivers, this deluxe pull-cord alarm from Drive Medical easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. It features a pin-style activation cord (adjustable from 18" to 33") that pulls when the patient or user moves, dislodging the pin from the alarm unit and activating the signal. The alarm includes two volume settings (85 dB and 100 dB) and can be deactivated with the On/Off switch. This patient safety alarm also requires one 9V battery to operate, which is included.
Drive Medical Pull Cord Alarm Features
--Activation cord is adjustable from 18" to 33"
--Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip
--Deactivate with On/Off switch
--Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
--Requires 1 9V battery (Included)
--Two volume settings: 85 dB and 100 dB
--When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal
--Limited 1-year Warranty