- Ultra-lightweight 3-wheel transportable scooter for superior portability
- Sleek red color; color-through shroud hides scuffs and scratches
- Height-adjustable 16.5-inch wide seat with fold-down backrest; angle-adjustable flip-up armrests for maximum comfort and convenient boarding / exi
- Easy throttle control; easy-to-adjust tiller angle places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety; easy freewheel operation; flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
The Drive Medical Bobcat 3-Wheel Compact Transportable Scooter is a lightweight mobility scooter that comes in a sleek red color and packs a heavyweight punch when it comes to comfort, performance and value. The new Bobcat X3 is the perfect entry-level scooter providing mobility that is comfortable, reliable and affordable to a wide variety of users. This 3-wheel model also boasts a wealth of features that take it a step beyond basic transportation.
Drive Bobcat X3 Features:
--Ultra-lightweight for superior portability
--Quick and easy disassembly
--Color-through shroud hides scuffs and scratches
--Angle adjustable flip-up armrests for maximum comfort and convenient boarding and exiting
--Easy throttle control
--Height-adjustable seat with fold-down backrest
--Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
--Large, metal carry basket
--Easy-to-adjust tiller angle places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
--Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
--Easy freewheel operation
--16.5" Folding Seat
--Sleek red color
Drive Bobcat X3 Specifications:
--Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
--Top Speed: 4 mph
--Maximum Range: 7.5 miles
--Turning Radius: 45"
--Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
--Ground Clearance: 2.5"
--Dimensions (L x W): 42" x 19.25"
--Floor-to-Seat Height: 17" - 19"
--Seat Dimensions (W x D): 16.5" x 13.5"
--Controller: PG S-Drive 45A
--Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
--Batteries (pair): 12V x 10AH
--Charger: 1.5A Offboard
--Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
--Base Weight: 50 lbs.
--Battery Weight (pair): 18 lbs.
--Seat Weight: 16 lbs.
--Total Weight: 84 lbs.
--Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 28 lbs.
--Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
--Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 months
--Warranty on Batteries: 6 months
Curbside Delivery Only
Special Order Policy
Due to manufacturer requirements and restrictions, MaxiAids has outlined the following restocking fee
policy for certain items as follows:
- There is a 20%
restocking fee for items that are being returned by the customer
- In addition to 20% restocking fee, the product may have to be returned to the manufacturer at the
- Customer order may not be older than 30 days
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition
If items are non-returnable
due to sanitary reasons, they cannot be returned under any circumstances if the product was opened or
unsealed. If the product was not opened, then the item may be able to be returned based on the terms and
conditions outlined in the above Restocking Fee Policy.